Pack 3894 2012 Pancake Breakfast
Sunday, March 25, from 8 am to 1 pm
Location: Queen of Angels Church, Lower Church
Price : Adults $5 Children (2-12) and Seniors (60+) $3
On March 25, the smells of sweet flapjacks and sizzling sausage will once again fill the air of Queen of Angels Church. Last year we raised more than $3,500 with this fundraiser, money that we have used to help the Pack go and help the Cub Scouts grow. This year our goal is to top the $4K mark, but we need your son’s help and yours.
Here’s how you can help:
- Sell tickets Your Scout is expected to sell his share of tickets (5 adult, 2 children). Everyone eating at the Pancake Breakfast needs a ticket, including volunteers. If you need more tickets, please contact email@example.com or your Den Leader. There will be prizes for the top three sellers in the Pack. And all boys who sell tickets will receive a patch.
- Sign up to sell tickets at Mass Look for details soon. Your son can add to his ticket sales by targeting our biggest audience…the parishoners!
- Bake a treat for the bake sale Cookies, cakes, brownies, cake pops…you name it, we’ll sell it! Bring in your goods that Sunday morning before 8 am.
- Volunteer for Pancake Breakfast Day www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0C4CA4AC2DA31-pancake
- Provide Raffle Items: Ideally, all items should be something that you, a child, friends, and neighbors would want to purchase tickets to win!
Suggested items:Bath and Body Products
Cool and hip Toys (i.e., Legos, Games, etc.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an item to bring.
This year the tickets are perforated, so please have your son write his name on the smaller portions of the tickets so he will get the credit. The larger stub can stay with the purchaser.
Please return those torn-off sections, money, and any unsold tickets by March 20. Every family is expected to participate in this fundraiser. And it’s the best deal in town–all-you-can-eat pancakes for $5 or less!
Your Scout is expected to sell his share of tickets (5 adult, 2 children)
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.